Okay. Shenanigans aside, let’s get down to the serious matter of your sweet tooth, a bucket of booze, ice cold brews & layer upon sexy layer of dark chocolate.
Necessary ingredients + method to the madness goes something like this…
- 12 craft-brewed, velvety porter beers infused with vanilla-java undertones & a nutty, chocolate finish. Critical = Consume at least 2 or 3 brews, in advance of preparing the floats… Ya know. Just to ensure quality of the beverage.
Ginormous (interestingly enough, WordPress spell-check thinks “ginormous” is a real word??) scoops of rich, luscious chocolate ice cream.
My inner fat kid just assumed charge of all dietary will.Truth.
- Copious amounts of decadent dark chocolate shavings. If too many chocolate shavings remain on hand, consume when no one is looking.
- Bottle of Vodka.
Sweet dance moves, witty one-liners, errant text messages & at least a missing shoe in my immediate future.Dang.
FancyMason jars & comically over-sized candy canestraws for artistic, photographic, purposes only.Boom.
alone = more for yourselfPartner. Now it’s time to get that chocolatey beer float party started!
Double Chocolate Mocha Java Beer Floats
Author: A Bachelor & His Grill
- 1 1/2 oz vanilla vodka
- 2 massive scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1 bottle Atwater Brewery Vanilla Java Porter Beer
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings to garnish
- In a large mug, pour shot of vodka, scoop in chocolate ice cream, then fill to brim with beer. Top with a dollop of whipped cream. Garnish with chocolate shavings. Drink. Be awesome. Repeat.