- 2 cups cups fresh mint packed
- ½ cup flat leaf parsley packed
- ½ cup fresh basil packed
- 6 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- ½ cup salted pistachios
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil plus additional as needed
- salt and fresh ground peppercorn to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Dry roast pistachios, in single layer, on lined baking sheet for 8-10 minutes, or until just fragrant. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- In food processor pulse together all ingredients, except oil.
- Then, pour olive oil 1/4 cup at a time, pulsing until desired consistency achieved.
- Season to taste with kosher salt / pepper.